1. Reporting Copyright Infringement
1.1 If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or represented on our YouTube to MP3 Converter tool in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send us a written notice of your claim.
1.2 Your notice should include the following information:
- a. Identification of the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed.
- b. Identification of the specific material on our website that you claim infringes on your copyright.
- c. Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- d. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- e. A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- f. Your electronic or physical signature.
2. Submitting a Copyright Claim
2.1 Please send your copyright claim to our designated agent for notice of copyright infringement at the following email address: email@example.com.
3.1 If your content has been removed or disabled due to a copyright claim and you believe that your material does not infringe on copyright or that you have the necessary rights, you may submit a counter-notification.
3.2 Your counter-notification should include:
- a. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled.
- b. Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- c. A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- d. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in your district and that you will accept service of process from the person who submitted the original copyright claim or their agent.
- e. Your electronic or physical signature.
4. Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns about copyright claims, please contact our designated agent at firstname.lastname@example.org.